Tuesday, March 20, 2012

12.5 predictions - the last one

"YOU'RE kidding me!" has been my reaction to every wod so far in the 2012 CrossFit Games Open, so why should this week be any different especially when it's our last one!

Today I'm going to look to the stars to predict the most epic wod in open history and a flashback to the details of last year's final workout.


This time last year we had...

A 7min AMRAP

3/6/9/12/15/18/21....
Thrusters
Pull ups (chest to bar)

In all honesty it is would be the perfect final wod for this year. It incorporates two movements we haven't had in an interesting style but surely it won't stay the same (even though just today I told everyone at Crossfit Northside it would be, sorry guys)... Now I'm feeling a buy in or something a little bit 'Fran'.

My prediction for 12.5 is...

15 min AMRAP
21-15-9
Squat cleans (Men: 110lbs/50kg Women: 75lbs/35kg)
Overhead squats
Pull ups (chest to bar)

Fingers crossed for a good one!!! Tune in soon to find out what the WOD actually is, a breakdown, strategies and how I go.

(Picture - star signs in Crossfit, look like mines running darn...)


No comments:

Post a Comment