Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Palm reading for WOD 3 - 2012 Crossfit Games


HALF way into the 2012 Crossfit Games Open and it's time to place your bets for WOD 3. Lets check out the pattern so far, what happened for WOD 3 in 2011 and my predictions for this year.


So far we've had two one movement WODS and both AMRAPS - 7 minutes of burpees and then 10 minutes of snatches.

This time last year they were all AMRAPS with two or three movements and WOD 3 2011 was a
5 min AMRAP (men - 165lbs/75kg women - 110/50kg)
squat clean
jerk

I think I would just be able to get this out! Fingers crossed we get the same one this year but I doubt it so here's my prediction...

Death by pullups - chest to bar pullups that is

It's all about the palm this year - one movement, something quite challenging and another "OMG seriously that's the WOD, anything but that," moment.

Hahaha enjoy.

Tune back in soon for the actual WOD, my results and next weeks prediction.

(picture - that's my hand and lack of skin after a previous pull up workout. I wonder what a palm reader would say, lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment